Friday, February 18, 2011

Don't panic...

...I'm back.
 So, I could make this a ridiculously long post by trying to catch you up with everything that has transpired over the past week, but that would just be cruel. So here's my nutshell:
 - Laptop got infected with worms. Boo.
 - Seven day work week. Not complaining at all. I LOVE my job, but I am on empty after today.
 - Totally slacking on the gym. Kanoa continues to drop weight like dead flies. Booger.
 - Awesome meeting with Scott Johnson from Dogtowne Design resulted in AMAZING flyers for the Rabbitt and The Propers show tomorrow night! Big thanks to Sean Michael Hower again for the groovy pics! Scott was nominated for the cover art he did for The Throwdowns. They are a whole 'nother blog post. I LOVE them.   ; )
 - Miraculously squeezed my butt into a size 8 dress (Betsey, of course) that I will be rocking at our show (still working on that sponsorship).
 - Due to rehearsal and time contraints, I may or may not be playing the Rhodes Keyboard tomorrow. We'll see......
 - VOG. VOG. VOG.
 - Started bleaching my teeth and I'm very excited about the results. I'm an instant gratification type of person and my $50 Crest Whitestrips are just what I need. Three day results. Bingo.
 - I actually missed blogging every day. Surprising, since I thought I wouldn't get past one post.
 - I have TWO followers now (yay and thank you!). I was kinda down in the dumps about not having many followers, but then I watched Julie and Julia and it gave me a little more hope.  : )
 - Got my last W-2 and can't wait to file taxed and get my return back so I can be irresponsible and spend it all on finishing my sleeve (tattoo). 


 That's it for now. I am BEYOND pooped.
 Rehearsal tomorrow with the boys, some relaxation and then some rock.
Let's do it.

xox.
 .rabbitt.
OH YEAH - Here's the flyer for our show tomorrow! Tell your friends! Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepin' Track of You Keepin' Track