Sunday, February 20, 2011

Changed.

 I wonder sometimes if I am allowed to be super personal. I mean, this blog started so that I could keep you all posted on the happenings of Rabbitt and The Propers, but - what if something super crazy happened in my personal life and I felt like I should vent via type? Regardless of whatever backlash may come? Oh well, here it goes....
 I lay here in bed. The gnats from the recent rains are invading the laptop screen light - thirsting...for what, I'm not sure. Whale Day was great. Brought the smallest sister, Tailyr (17- not so small) with us. Broke a dress with a sneeze (not even joking), bought a new one. All at Kalama Park.
 Things have been a bit rough for me and my other sibling recently. Without getting into too many details (to prevent the "guilty/innocent/whatever"), shit hit the fan tonight. Maui's "Finest" were involved and I'll probably have a bruise/knot/cut or two tomorrow. Thankfully, no concussion.
 Either way, anyway....after tonight, things have changed. Personally, for me. It'll be a rough road. It makes me sad. But, such is life, I guess. I'm not sure what else to say.
 I went and had dinner with Kanoa and my amazing friends at Mala in Wailea. Food was good, convo was juicy, but I was still sad. I probably will be for a while.
 Work and music. That's all I'm directing my energy towards from now on. It's all I can afford to do.
 Sorry if this is too personal. I may even take this post down tomorrow. But, I had to tell someone, anyone, what's on my mind. Thanks for listening.
  xox. 
 .rabbitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepin' Track of You Keepin' Track