Friday, April 8, 2011

Busy as a bee!

I've totally been slacking on my blog! Yikes!
  The Jam for Japan benefit was beyond what I could've asked for. We are still collecting money from a few silent auction items, but we've raised about $3500! This all is going to the Red Cross to help with relief efforts in Japan! It was such an amazing night and I have a few people I'd like to thank:
  *Scott Johnson at Dogtowne Design for really helping me make this a special night and for always making   groovy flyers!
  *Marla Johnson for working the silent auction tables
  *Trish da Dish from The Weekly Dish on KAOI FM for her help with advertising
  *Jen Russo from the Maui Time for beautiful colored ads
  *Stephanie Rummans for working the door
  and  Three's Bar & Grill for providing us with a beautiful venue for live music and good times

 Rabbitt and The Propers had a such a good time! And we have lots to look forward to in the coming months. We'll be performing at Record Store Day at Requests on April 16th (time TBA) and I have a lil' something something in the mix for my birthday in June.  ; ) I am also now playing at Hard Rock Cafe in Lahaina on Tuesday nights with Kanoa from 7:30 - 10:00pm. Come down and see us!
 It looks like I'm well on my way to being a full-time singer. It's all I've ever wanted.   :)

In closing, I'll leave you with some pictures from Jam for Japan, the flyer for Record Store Day and the new ad picture for Tuesday nights at Hard Rock!








Have a great day!
    xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keepin' Track of You Keepin' Track